All I Am Is What I Say
My name's Vic(toria). 18, Sad, single, vegetarian, attending Le Cordon Bleu college of culinary arts. Orlando.
some stupid bitch: i dont want to watch american horror story because i dont like scary things
Money can buy
- Independence and safety (not having to rely on abusive ppl, getting to control how you spend your time and money)
- Experiences (travel, events, vacations, entertainment)
- Health (medical care duh, good food, good location, reduced stress)
- Opportunity (car, being able to move, having a safety net, “looking professional”)
- Confidence (clothes that make you look good, things that make you feel good)
iunno that seems a lot like happiness
i want to achieve “she’s adorable and i will protect her at all costs but also i am slightly frightened by her power”
sometimes i think that i am not so stereotypical of an american
and then i remember that i consider the coke freestyle machine one of the greatest modern inventions
i mean look at this thing
over 100 choices, computerized mixing, one spout, touch screen, ice dispenser
have u ever seen anything so wondrous and beautiful??
Do you ever feel like you’re stuck? Like you wake up in the mornings and then you go to bed at nights but you don’t really do much during the day. And you feel everybody around you is moving on with their lives and doing things; and you try to but your stuck. You’re just on auto-pilot living a routine. Is it just me?